Revolutionize your Instant Pot with 100 brand-new recipes from Laurel Randolph, author of the #1 bestselling The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook.
Sure your pressure cooker can make simple soups and cook rice, but it can do so much more! Officially licensed by Instant Pot®, The Instant Pot No-Pressure Cookbook takes home cooks far beyond boring basics and introduces them to the versatility and adaptability of this miraculous kitchen gadget.
Laurel expertly mixes traditional cooking methods with the convenience of pressure cooking, and uses the Instant Pot® in unexpected ways, creating a wide range of dishes using fresh ingredients. She shares how one appliance can become the key to making healthy, flavorful meals, without taking hours of your time.
The book features:
– 100 creative, delicious recipes for every meal, all designed to work perfectly with the Instant Pot®
– Dishes based on cuisines from around the world―from Biryani with Currants and Cashews to Chorizo Hominy Grits and Shakshuka with Harissa and Feta.
– Tips and hints to get the most out of your electric pressure cooker
– Beautiful full color photos throughout
With recipes that cover every meal and food group―from Spiced Banana Steel Cut Oats and Green Curry with Chicken, Eggplant, and Shishito Peppers to Vietnamese Brisket Tacos and even Pineapple Rum Mug Cakes―The Instant Pot ® No-Pressure Cookbook is an indispensable companion for every electric pressure cooker!
About the Author
Laurel Randolph has been a food writer for ten years and a cook since she was old enough to properly hold a whisk. She is the bestselling author of The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals. She has written for numerous publications including The Spruce, Paste Magazine, Serious Eats, and Table Matters.
I’ve been looking for a book like this! Once you’re ready to upgrade from basic Instant Pot recipes, definitely check out this cookbook. It’s got fun, diverse recipes that will keep your tastebuds excited while still maintaining the simplicity you’re looking for with Instant Pot. I only wish they put estimated prep and cooking times in each recipe which helps me select recipes based on effort, but overall a good cookbook with tasty recipes.
- Title: The Instant Pot No-Pressure Cookbook: 100 Low-Stress, High-Flavor Recipes
- Autor: Laurel Randolph
- Publisher (Publication Date): St. Martin’s Griffin (May 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle)