- Full Title : The Men’s Health Big Book: Getting Abs: Get a Flat, Ripped Stomach and Your Strongest Body Ever–in Four Weeks
- Autor: Adam Bornstein
- Print Length: 400 pages
- Publisher: Rodale Books; 1 edition
- Publication Date: December 24, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609618742
- ISBN-13: 978-1609618742
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 12,11 Mb
The essential diet and fitness guide to lean, ripped abs-including a results-driven 4-week program to lose weight, strengthen your core, and chisel your entire body
Call it a spare tire, muffin top, or paunch. Men and women consistently cite their belly as their biggest problem area-and it is often the toughest final pounds to lose. Not anymore!
Whether readers’ eating habits have been affected by stress, their bodies have changed with age, or they’re constantly doing crunches without results, it’s time to blast belly fat the right way. Using the comprehensive, week-by-week eating and exercise plan, readers can lose up to 20 pounds in 6 weeks-and keep it off, forever.
The Men’s Health Big Book: Getting Abs special features include:
– Quick effective routines that replace boring, painful crunches
– Manly (and healthy) recipes that take less than 15 minutes to prepare!
– Hundreds of tips on how to emphasize muscle definition and six-pack abs!
Including a step-by-step, 4-week eating and exercise plan, easy-to-prepare recipes, and hundreds of exercises, The Men’s Health Big Book of Abs by Adam Bornstein and the editors of Men’s Health is the ultimate guide to a leaner, fitter, sexier body.