- Print Length: 190 Pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Date: June 7, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 172083167X
- ISBN-13: 978-1720831679
- File Format: EPUB
European Cuisine 101.
Get your copy of the best and most unique European recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on European. The New European Cookbook is a complete set of simple but very unique European recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the European Recipes You Will Learn:
- Katarzyna’s Custard
- Sweet and Salty Dumplings
- Sharp Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Chicken Dumplings Soup
- Dumplings in Germany I (Spaetzle)
- Dumplings in Germany II (Semmelknoedel)
- Roasted German Style Chicken II
- Shredded German Pancakes
- Full London Trifle II (Sour Kiwi, Pineapple, Vanilla Cake)
- English Peas
- Easy Irish Style Corned Beef
- Maggie’s Easy Portuguese Soup
- Garbanzo and Cabbage Soup
- Rice from Portugal
- Restaurant Style Clams I
- Greek Beans
- Greek Party Dip
- Easy Greek Penne and Steak
- Rustic Potatoes with Oregano and Olives
- Spaghetti with Béchamel Sauce
- Authentic Italian Antipasto
- Classical Alfredo
- Easy Italian Parmigiana
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: European cookbook, European recipes, European cuisine, Europe, Europe cookbook, Europe recipes, Europe recipe book