- Full Title : The One Pot Cookbook: Super Easy Recipes for One and Done Meals
- Autor: Savour Press
- Print Length: 114 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: January 30, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1795521074
- ISBN-13: 978-1795521079
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 1,90 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Links, To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
Easy and delicious, healthy one-pot recipes for busy weeknights
Figuring out what to make on busy nights can sometimes seem impossible. The One-Pot Cookbook makes it easy to keep home cooking on the table every day of the week with family-friendly, one-pot meals for your skillet, slow cooker, sheet pan, stock pot, and more. With many recipes ready to eat in under 45 minutes, this cookbook is your go-to guide.
The One-Pot Cookbook includes:
- No-Mess Meals with simple-to-prep recipes using only one-pot or pan
- Healthy Variety of Recipes with clear instructions for recipes such as Shakshuka, Cheesy Chicken Au Champagne, Turkey Picadillo, and much more!
- Simple Ingredients
- Handy Extras with cooking tips, nutritional information
Keeping things simple and delicious, The One-Pot Cookbook helps you stay on track with the making meals during your busy life!