- Full Title : The Sugar Smart Cookbook: *Over 200 Low-Sugar, Family-Friendly Recipes *Delicious and Nutritious Sugar Alternatives *Better Health Now
- Autor: Georgia Varozza
- Print Length:
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Spi edition
- Publication Date: December 1, 2017
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736971394
- ISBN-13: 978-0736971393
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 2,08 Mb
Get the Recipes and Knowledge You Need to Be Sugar Smart
Do you have a sweet tooth? You’re definitely not alone. The average American consumes 130 pounds of added sugar every year—that’s 22 teaspoons per day! High-sugar diets have been linked to heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and a host of dental problems.
Popular cookbook author Georgia Varozza is here to gently guide you toward trimming some of the sugar from your diet and offer a better, more healthful way to eat. You’ll be amazed at all the tasty meals you can make and still tame your craving for sweets:
- Mushroom Soup with Parmesan Cheese
- Oriental Pea and Shrimp Salad
- Black Beans with Pork and Citrus Sauce
- Chocolatey Oatmeal, Coconut, and Banana Cookies
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
…and many more!
With expert advice, helpful encouragement, and delicious, nutritious recipes, The Sugar Smart Cookbook is your go-to guide for healthy eating.
About the Author
Georgia Varozza, author of the popular Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (more than 75,000 copies sold), enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. She works in publishing and lives in a small Oregon community.