The Granddaddy of all Grilling cookbooks-with more than 130,000 copies sold-is available in paperback for the first time ever. From outdoor cooking experts Chris Schlesinger and John Willoughby, you’ll learn …
- Expert advice on getting your grill set up
- 190 sensational recipes from appetizers to dessert
- Great tips for grilling foods to perfection
- An up-to-date guide to barbecuing
- An indispensable list of tools you’ll need to have
About the Author
Chris Schlesinger is the chef/owner of the award winning East Coast Grill in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Back in Eddy in Westport, Massachusetts, and the 1996 winner of the James Beard Award for the Best Chef in the Northeast.
I got this because it was on the top 20 cookbook list from Beard. I am glad I did. It has many useful recipes in a genre I would like…sauces with asian cuisine spices and twists on marinades for example. Goes beyond basic “Bubba” BBQ recipes one might expect. Very happy with this book.
- Title: The Thrill of the Grill: Techniques, Recipes, & Down-Home Barbecue
- Autor: Christopher Schlesinger
- Publisher (Publication Date): HarperCollins; Reprint edition (May 7, 2002)
- Language: English
- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle)