With his number one New York Times bestseller The Zone, Dr. Barry Sears revolutionized nutritional thinking around the world. Now in The Top 100 Zone Foods he shows you how to incorporate the absolute best Zone foods into your diet. Using his new Zone Food Science Ranking System, Dr. Sears has analyzed thousands of foods to find the best proteins, carbohydrates,fats, and spices on earth. The Top 100 Zone Foods will introduce you to the exquisite flavors of Zone-perfect dishes such as Pork Tenderloin with Apple Compote, Kodiak Trout with Green Beans, Mediterranean Mushroom Gratin, and Broiled Tuna Steak with Dill Sauce and Fruit — and you’ll reap the rewards of high-performance living at the same time.
The Top 100 Zone Foods features:
- The world’s healthiest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, and spices ranked according to nutritive value
- 100 delicious, easy-to-prepare Zone-balanced recipes, including Zone food block information
- A Day in the Zone, complete with typical delicious meals and their timing
Live in the Zone — and enjoy improved health, vitality, and strength!
About the Author
Dr. Barry Sears is recognized as one of the world’s leading medical researchers on the hormonal effects of food. He is the author of the number one New York Times bestseller The Zone as well as Mastering the Zone, Zone-Perfect Meals in Minutes, Zone Food Blocks, A Week in the Zone, The Age-Free Zone, The Top 100 Zone Foods, The Soy Zone, The Omega Rx Zone, Zone Meals in Seconds, and What to Eat in the Zone. His books have sold more than five million copies and have been translated into twenty-two languages in forty countries. He continues his research on the inflammatory process as the president of the nonprofit Inflammation Research Foundation in Marblehead, Massachusetts. The father of two grown daughters, he lives in Swampscott, Massachusetts, with his wife, Lynn.
You want to get well you better read these books and I’m having here you got to give up some food too much insulin will kill you
- Title: The Top 100 Zone Foods: The Zone Food Science Ranking System
- Autor: Barry Sears
- Publisher (Publication Date): William Morrow Paperbacks (December 24, 2001)
- Language: English
- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle)