- Print Length: 250 Pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publication Date: July 25, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0734DGD2R
- ISBN-10: 1623159369
- ISBN-13: 978-1623159368
- File Format: AZW3
“Classic, simple, foolproof, and seasonal recipes enable you to eat French style in the comfort of your own home—without borders. Voilà! Effortless French Cookbook makes me want to cook.”
—Mireille Guiliano, author of French Women Don’t Get Fat
To enjoy the essence of authentic French cuisine, you don’t have to get on a plane or take a 5-star Michelin cooking class. All you need is Voilà! Effortless French Cookbook and a passion for the delights of classic French fare. Join Cécile Delarue, creator of the food blog French and Parfait, as she shares her tried-and-true French recipes, as well as her tips for creating elegant French meals on the average American dime.
Fun and easy-to-follow, Voilà! Effortless French Cookbookoffers:
– A preparatory chapter that recreates a Parisian cooking class will teach you the basic skills of traditional French cooking
– More than 125 classic French recipes with wine pairings deliver plenty of options—without fussing over gourmet ingredients or a celebrity chef’s personal tips
– Chapter upon chapter of delicious French staples to help you get savvy about sauces, poach the perfect egg, and bake the best tartines and quiches
Enjoying the French meals you love shouldn’t be complicated—and Voila! Effortless French Cookbook is the only French cookbook that proves they don’t have to be. Even if you’ve never cooked French food before, you’ll be saying bonjour to the simple pleasures of French cuisine, and au revoir to the hassle of intricate recipes with Voilà! Effortless French Cookbook.