Delicious all-rounders from the pan and waffle iron!
Crispy, golden brown, and delightfully sweet – who can resist waffles and crêpes?! Hardly surprising – they’re not only fast to make but also amazingly versatile. You can have them with chocolate, fruits or cream, rolled, folded or piled up high, for breakfast, coffee or for a child’s birthday – you’ll find the right recipe for every occasion in this lovingly created book. We’ve even got some bright ideas of what to put on them: there’s an extra chapter with jam and compote recipes.
– Many varied and versatile recipes for waffles, crêpes, pancakes and jams
– Ideal for breakfast and as a dessert, for a coffee morning, afternoon coffee or a child’s birthday
– Whether you feel like chocolate, cream or fruits – we’ve got something for everyone
- Title: Waffles, Crêpes & Co.: Our 100 top recipes presented in one cookbook
- Autor: Naumann & Göbel Verlag
- Publisher (Publication Date): Naumann & Göbel Verlag; 1 edition (April 28, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: |
- ISBN-13: |
- Download File Format: EPUB, PDF